- All orders are dispatched within 24 hours.
- Her Next Smile does not have a minimum delivery charge.
- Please contact me below if you wish to pre-order your shopping cart and have it delivered at a later time.
- All prices are in GBP (£) and payments are accepted via PayPal.
- All gemstone healing products ordered from Her Next Smile are cleansed with incense before being packaged and sent to you.
- Item packaging is included in the sale price so only postage charges will be added to your items once in the basket (not postage and packaging). Jewellery boxes weigh more than the jewellery bags and can therefore increase your postage fees.
Postal charges can be found below, along with expected delivery times.
If you live in the UK and your order totals £40 or more you have the option to receive free standard Second Class postage.
If you live in the UK and your order totals £50 or more you have the option to receive free standard First Class postage.
I cannot be held responsible for postage delays and/or postage accidents but if you do not receive your order I will do my best to help!
Once an item has been posted, it is the responsibility of the postal company. I keep proof of postage for every delivery as Royal Mail will allow you to claim for a parcel up to £20 if this is necessary. I can provide you with proof of postage if this problem should occur. Royal Mail suggests to allow up to 15 working days for your parcel to arrive before contacting them regarding the delay. This is especially the case with overseas deliveries.
Please contact me below for more details.
Please note: This offer is available within two weeks of purchase. If you are returning an item to have it repaired, please email a copy of your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order details and I will refund your postage costs.
Due to being a small business, I only accept returns under certain extenuating circumstances.
I cannot be held responsible for postage delays and/or postage accidents, although can help if damages occur.
In the case of a damaged bead or lobster clasp (etc), I would be more than happy to repair or replace broken pieces free of charge and return them to you. You will only have to pay for the cost of shipping the item to me.
Please contact me below if part of your order has arrived to you damaged.