As a professional jewellery designer, I love working with a variety of beads, charms and pendants and I’m always excited to start work on a new design! Sometimes you know exactly what you want but simply can’t find it anywhere. Put a personal twist on your next piece of jewellery by placing a bespoke order today.
MAKING A BESPOKE ORDER
Are you looking for a specific piece of jewellery, or a particular crystal, which I don’t currently have in store? Maybe you want a combination of the beads I have in your chosen order?
Contact me below to discuss your desired style.
Once we have confirmed your order details and you’ve received your no-obligation quote, I will provide you with a custom order link for you to checkout with before I start work on your bespoke piece.
SHARING YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Share the main requirements for your bespoke piece in the contact form below and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours to collect more details.
I will to collect details (where relevant) such as:
• Bead size, for example 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm
• Bead shape, for example round, nugget or rhombus
• Pendant size
• Pendant type, e.g. square tumble stone, shaped tumble stone or a raw stone
• Jewellery length
• Whether you want your item to be made with elastic, cord or chain
• Your choice of gift bag or gift box
You can even attach a drawing or photo as inspiration for how you want your piece to look!